Thirty One (31)
Loree’s TTTS Donation Cause Project
Fundraise to donate Tote Bags from 31 to families in the NICU
How does it work?
- Set up a goal with Loree Drawbaugh, a Thirty One Gifts Consultant, to do TTTS Totes Fundraising
- Contact your local hospital and speak with a head nurse or a social worker to get approval
- Write out your TTTS story to create a flyer with it. Keep it short; no more than a page! Loree will make the flyer for you after you send her your story.
- Post your final flyer & story on Facebook and also send that in emails to everyone you know.
- Ask people to donate money: $20.00 for large tote or small tote for $15.00; set up a deadline (a date) (Note: Add $5 if you would like to cover the costs of what you include in the bags. So increase this to $25 for a large tote and $20 for a small)
- Where to send the donation money? Options: have people donate the money to email@example.com through paypal.com with a note from who OR
- have them send the money to you and when you reach your goal or deadline date… send a money order written to: Loree Drawbaugh and I will place a big order of totes and have them shipped out to you!
When your fundraiser is done:
- Be sure to include who each tote is from onto each bag
- create a list for sending a thank you note along with tax write off deductible slip
- For extra items (I pay out of my pocket from the bottom of the heart): water bottles, journals, pens, mints, antibacterial soap, gums and anything that is non-perishable (you could also cover this cost by using the method above: add $5 to the price of each tote to cover the expenses of filling the bags)
If you are ready to get started, please fill out the form below!
Make sure to type TTTS Tote Fundraiser in the Subject line.
Also include your home address (for shipping the totes to you)